Grammostola pulchra, Brazilian Black Tarantula

Grammostola pulchra, known as the Brazilian Black Tarantula, is prized for its long life, reputation as a docile tarantula, a reduced tendency to kick urticating hairs, and the deep black color of adult specimen.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Winter Pairings


Hello all. I am currently working to produce a winter sac. If all goes well I will have spiderlings ready to ship this upcoming spring. I appreciate all the comments, and your patronage, thank you for viewing my work. Keep your fingers crossed.
Also, I want to express my deepest apologies to all who have posted in the guest book that I did not reply to. I have been having issues with the UltraGuest  widget and notifications. If the issues cannot be resolved I will be setting up an email account. Please re-post your questions, and I will respond each evening.